Welcome to our #BetterBulldog wellness program. This FUN, interactive, & self-guided program is aimed at all Bulldogs looking to improve the quality of their life through self-examination, self-discovery & self-improvement. We’ve got a lot of resources prepared for you to utilize and an opportunity for you to share feedback at any time.
- Sign Up (use button below)
- Sign Up at the beginning of each semester.
- Join Facebook Group (use button below)
- Learn what other Bulldogs are part of this wonderful online pack.
- Share posts on our wall for everyone to view. These can be helpful wellness videos, articles, etc. Share your passion!
- Keep ALL content neutral or positive (avoid negative articles, videos, etc.)
- Use #BetterBulldog on your own social media posts to make information available for everyone to view using social media search engine.
- Complete Weekly Wellness Check Up (use button below)
- Your weekly checkup is encouraged to take place on Sundays whenever it fits best with your schedule.
- Intention is to create a moment of reflection in your life to evaluate your wellness habits and goals and rate your performance for the last 7 days.
- Rate your wellness habits for the week and total up your points to see if you receive a GOLD, SILVER, or BRONZE Bulldog Wellness Tag for the week.
- Invite Friends
- Invite your family and friends to embark on this wellness activity with you! The extra support will be appreciated in this pack.
- Listen to Weekly Podcast (use button below)
- Each week a brand new podcast will be released for a little extra motivation and support from the Fitness-Wellness Director.
- Topics will range widely and cover a variety of wellness items.
- Watch the “A DAY IN THE LIFE” YouTube video (located below).
- Learn approximately what a typical day is going to feel like for you and try to pick out all the wellness tips!
- Wear #BetterBulldog Bracelet
- Support our Wellness PACK by wearing our promotional bracelet and encouraging others to participate in this program.
- Bracelets are handed out during special events on campus and at the Student Recreation Center.
A Day In The Life at Truman
#BetterBulldog Wellness Dog Tags
Upon completing your Weekly Check Up (answering 7 questions) total your points and see which dog tags you earned for the week. How many weeks out of 16 can you earn Gold?
Check out our #BetterBulldog Tips sheet below for quick information regarding the REC & some of its programs. Pay special attention to what a typical day might look like for a #BetterBulldog who is planning out their time using a calendar system of their preference. Successful time management is one of the biggest keys to succeeding at Truman and in pursuing your personal goals.